Saturday, January 24, 2009
it's been a long night.
thank god for friends like frank who will walk me home at four in the morning,
and stick around to listen to "running up that hill" by kate bush along with getting a portrait taken.
i think he also agreed to marry me tonight.
at 5:54 AM
- ► 2010 (53)
- my favorite song to karaoke to.
- it's been a long night.
- best shots from the clise mansion
- group photo shoot.
- freedom never tasted so sweet.
- just a bear in the trees.
- the lonely couch.
- $9 well spent.
- today's photo shoot.
- career options.
- guilty conscience.
- white trash.
- my favorite portraits of friends.
- health food.
- thank you for being a friend.
- lonely seattle.
- top ten favorite songs as of lately.
- ▼ January (19)